Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Too much stuff

There are days like today you wonder why you do what you do. 

Today I “inventoried” products on hand for my business.  I am thinking that it is not as BAD as it was last year.  That’s only because the photo solutions company I represented over the past 17 years is no longer in business.  

I spent the better part of the afternoon going through products for album making and displaying and organizing photos and wondering if I would have enough stuff to handle my needs for the rest of my life.

Are you kidding me?   There will definitely be enough for a while.

This is just the new stuff.  The old stuff is a whole different story.

How much stuff do you have?  Is there one thing that you could move along out of your home every day?  Is there one thing, big or small, that you could part with?  Or if, at least, I brought something in, maybe I could take one thing out.  

This is very hard for me.  I need your encouragement by just telling me what YOU have done or could do... with YOUR too much stuff!


Let’s Pack it out!

(I could help you decide which photos to keep.)



No comments:

Post a Comment